General information & test drive
Huka bicycles are specially developed for people who need extra support to be able to cycle stably and safely. This may be because:
- You would like to experience more stability, for example, when getting on and off.
- You would like to keep cycling, but you have the feeling that you can no longer do this safely on a two-wheel-bike.
- Your reaction speed decreases. The advantage of a tricycle is that you can cycle slowly without compromising your stability.
- You are dealing with a limitation that can influence your coordination or natural movement possibilities.
There are a number of aspects that have an impact on making a good choice as to which bike suits you best. You can think of:
- Degree of support: all our bikes are equipped with strong materials that, among other things, ensure stable road holding and good riding comfort. In addition to the standard, it is possible to provide the bikes with various support tailored to the body. This way, you can be on the road even more safely and with more pleasure. This includes pedal assistance, a modified seat or handlebar, and so on.
- Design and model: in addition to safe and stable cycling, you also look good on a Huka bikes. With a dedicated team we deliver a wide collection of innovative bikes and other means of transport to Dutch design. There are different sizes available.
- Use: do you cycle for daily use? Do you use your bikes to cycle with others? And who are you cycling with? How many kilometres do you expect to ride? These choices can be a deciding factor as to which bike is most suitable for you.
Go to the collection of bikes
Guarentee, service & periodic maintenance
Huka has a standard 5-year warranty on the frame and front fork of your bike. Once you register, you can extend your warranty to 10 years on the frame and front fork for free. On the wheelchair scooter Pendel you have 2 years warranty on the batteries and other parts. This guarantee also applies to Huka bikes. The warranty does not apply to damage or defects to the Huka bikes or wheelchair scooter that have arisen due to incorrect or improper use. The assessment of this lies with Huka BV or a representative to be designated by Huka BV. The warranty also does not apply to parts that are subject to wear, such as the chain, brakes and tires.
Your nearest dealer takes care of the periodic maintenance, unless the party concerned has the maintenance taken care of by Huka. If you have any questions regarding the maintenance of your bicycle, always ask your nearest dealer. They monitor your bike. The moment the bicycle is registered for maintenance through your nearest dealer. We will not be informed of who this bicycle is. As a result, we are unfortunately unable to answer any questions you may have as an end user about current maintenance requests that are registered with us. Your nearest dealer is aware of the status.
Always use an original battery charger for the tricycle, tandem, duobike or wheelchair scooter. Make sure the battery is always sufficiently charged when you leave. Has the bike or wheelchair scooter not been used for a longer period of time? Then fully charge the batteries. A low ambient temperature has an adverse effect on the charging of batteries. At temperatures below 10 degrees it is best to take the battery inside and charge it at room temperature. The more constant you ride, the longer the battery lasts. Accelerating, stopping or driving on sandy paths or hilly surroundings often requires more power from the battery.
Do you have a defect in your Huka bike or wheelchair scooter, or do you have a question regarding maintenance? Contact the nearest dealer. They can advise you and, if relevant, repair your Huka bike or wheelchair scooter.
Your nearest dealer where you purchased the bike or wheelchair scooter will provide the maintenance. Have you moved and are you looking for a nearest Huka dealer in your area? Then go to one of our sales points.
This depends on which electric tricycle or other modified bike you purchase or own. An average range on our bikes is 20 to 30 kg. This does not apply to all bicycles. The Cortes tricycle, for example, has a radius of 75 km.
Are you a consumer and do you want to replace a part of your bike or wheelchair scooter yourself? We advise you to have this work carried out by your nearest dealer. This way, you prevent the factory warranty from cancelling.
Every bike or wheelchair bike has a different structure, so the maximum load for each bicycle is also different. In the table below you will find the maximum load per bike or wheelchair scooter from Huka.
|AT-A||90 kg user + 25 kg luggage|
|AT-B||130 kg user + 25 kg luggage|
|City M||130 kg user + 25 kg luggage|
|City M||130 kg user + 25 kg luggage|
|Cortes||125 kg user + 25 kg luggage|
|Vasco||110 kg user + 25 kg luggage|
|Orthros||120 kg driver + 120 kg passenger + 10 kg luggage|
|Copilot 24||80 kg driver + 100 kg passenger + 20 kg luggage|
|Copilot 26||80 kg driver + 100 kg passenger + 20 kg luggage|
|Copilot 3/24||80 kg driver + 100 kg passenger + 20 kg luggage|
|Copilot 3/26||100 kg driver + 100 kg passenger + 20 kg luggage|
|Duet||80 kg driver + 100 kg passenger + 20 kg luggage|